We are now enrolling Kindergarten-12th-Grade students for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Please complete the required online registration prior to contacting Central Enrollment to complete registration process.
Click on the following link to complete registration: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22167&culture=en
After submitting the online registration please call district registrar Carmella Ford at (937) 499-1700 to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process.
Listed below is the required documentation needed to complete enrollment in Kettering City Schools:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Immunization records
- Proof of Kettering Residency:
- Homeowners: Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Renters: Official and complete, signed rental or lease agreement
- In addition, both homeowners and renters need to provide a current utility bill
- Complete, time-stamped custody documents, if applicable
Children who will be five- years-old on or before August 1, 2020, are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment of your child please contact the Central Enrollment office at 937-499-1700.