Kindergarten Registration is a two-step process:
Step 1: Click on this link to go to the Kettering Schools website to complete the online portion of Registration.
Step 2: Once you have completed the online portion, you will receive a call from Central Enrollment to schedule a time to bring in the required documentation listed below to finalize the process:
(1) Original Birth Certificate
(2) Parent/Guardian ID
(3) Immunization Records must be provided at registration. (If your child receives booster immunizations over the summer, please take the updated information to the home school prior to the start of school
(4) Proof of Kettering Residency:
- Homeowners: Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Renters: All pages of your lease agreement, signed by tenant and landlord
- In addition, both homeowners and renters need to provide a current utility bill
(5) Complete, time-stamped custody documents, if applicable
Please have all documentation ready prior to accepting an appointment with Central Enrollment. Kindergarten students cannot be enrolled unless everything is provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Central Enrollment at 937-499-1700.